The Tandem® Wall System designed by Belgard® features versatile products that maximize your property’s landscaping potential to create an aesthetically seamless space that’s easy to maintain and looks great. Let your imagination run wild! The Tandem® Wall System designed by Belgard® provides multiple Face Styles that will complement any hardscape. Tandem face styles have three innovative installation systems to choose from, Tandem Modular Block, Tandem Plastic Connectors and Tandem Modular Grid, that allow you to build attractive, curved or straight retaining and freestanding landscape walls and structures.Great for use in a wide range of residential and light commercial hardscape projects.
• Classic look of natural stacked stones in 3 lengths with 24 different facial textures
• Build straight and curved retaining and freestanding walls and columns.
• Minimum outside radius of 8'
• Gravity retaining walls up to 36” Taller walls can be build using geosynthetic reinforcement when designed by a qualified engineer.
• Freestanding walls up to 28”
• Columns up to 42”
• Matching cap available
Ease and flexibility of The Tandem® Wall System now with a new method of installation
Features & Benefits:
- Three different veneer face styles
- Design flexibility
- Better stability during installation
- Limited job site space solution
- Connecting multiple blocks together to reinforce to make a higher wall without geogrid
- Easily construct reinforced corners by connecting multiple blocks
- One all-purpose plastic connector; retaining wall, double faced wall, setback wall, corners, curved wall and columns
What makes the Tandem® Wall System revolutionary is its modular grid, which enables a stone veneer to be fixed onto a wooden framework and multiplies the number of potential applications for increased versatility and flexibility. And it’s all done in three simple construction steps.
- Wooden Framework is first built to the desired size, forming a skeleton around which the rest of the structure will be assembled.
- Tandem Modular Grid is then attached to the wooden framework, providing an ancho for the Tandem veneer.
- Tandem Veneer Units you have chosen are then fixed to the grid using the specially designed connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile: Modular grid can be used to construct virtually any structure up to 6ft. tall
- Easy to install: Easily attach the grids to a wooden structure and simply connect your veneers to the structure with connectors
- Stylish: A new look can now be added to unsightly existing structures or to create new outdoor living elements